First Step of Millions!
Well, he did it! Day 1 of Step It Up has begun! Jesse texted me some pictures of his first steps on the trail. He’s on the Santa Ana River Trail, which one of his instructors at school suggested he take. He is starting it in Huntington Beach, California, which you can see on the pictures.
- Jesse’s backpack weight: about 70 pounds
- His current weight: 160 pounds
- How’s he charging his phone? Solar charger
- What’s he drinking? Water from a portable water purifier or iodine tablets
- Where’s he sleeping? In a little tent that’s in his backpack.
Thanks for all your support! Jesse is going to try to post a few words himself tonight.
Step it Up!